Mt. Nuptse Expedition (53 days)
Highlight of Lukla-Namchebazar-Labuche-Ebc-Nuptse Summit-Lukla
Duration: 53 Days
Type of Trek: Tea house/Camping.
Activities: Trekking, Expedition, Culture Tours
No of Pax: 2 to 15
Max Altitude: 7861 m.
Mode of travel: Land and flight Transportation
Best Month: September/October/November/March/April/May
Minimum Pax: 2 persons
Mt. Nuptse expedition is challenging expedition in Nepal Himalayas. Nuptse climbing offer beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m & other more then two dozens mountains of Everest region trekking trails. Mt. Nuptse (7855m) beautiful mountain peak in Nepal Khumbu Himal just south-west of Mount Everest. Mount Nuptse was first ascended by British national-Dennis Davis and Nepali national- Sherpa Tashi on the north-ridge (Scott-route) on May 16, 1961. Mount Nuptse expedition emerge as a massive wall guarding Mount Everest when it is viewed from the Thangboche Monastery. The name ‘Nup-tse’ is originated from the Tibetan language meaning ”west-peak”. The main ridge, Lhotse-Nuptse massive is joint to Lhotse by a 7556m high saddle made up of 7 peaks and goes west-northwest. Nuptse’s south-face is 2500m high and 5 kilometers wide. The west-face of the peak is dropped down more than 2300m to the Humbug-glacier. The main summit received only two visits till September 1996. Slovenian climbing legend Janez Jeglic and fellow countrymen Tomaz Humar ascended Nuptse’s 8000 foot West Face in October 1997. The dramatic south face with 7012 feet of vertical relief boasts the South Pillar. Since Mount Nuptse expedition has been open numerous mountaineers successfully summit this peak. Mt. Nuptse expedition commence from Lukla after 27 minutes mountain flight from Kathmandu.
Everest View Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
- Arrival and Departure Airport Hotel Transfer
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 5 Night Hotel ( 4 Star Category )in Kathmandu B/B plan Sharing Twin bed room.
- Well Come Dinner: one welcome Dinner in tourist Standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Guide.
- Cargo clearance: International Air cargo Clearance of Member Personal Luggage& Payment of Government Tax’s in Nepal before Expedition.
- Permit: Expedition royalty and permit of Nepal Government to Climb Mt. Nuptse Permit Tim’s, Card, Conservation Area Entry permit and Fee.
- Liaison officer: 1 Government Liaison officer with full Equipment , Salary and Accommodation
- Garbage Management: Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit Fees.
- Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese Staff during the trek and Expedition.
- Map: Trekking & Climbing Map.
- Land Member Transportation: Kathmandu
- Expedition staffs Transportation, Necessary all equipment.
- Member Luggage up to 60 kg per Member Personal Baggage during the Trek Carrying by porter.
- Food & Lodging: # Meal a Day ( B/L/D Including Tea Coffee ) along with Accessible Accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/ Tea house Tent During the trek and Base Camp. Well –Manage set up for Member & staffs.
- Porter: Per Member up to base camp from lukla & Porter on returning From Base camp to Lukla.
- Base camp staff: Experienced & Well- Trained Base Camp Cook & kitchen Helper s As requested.
- Staff salary Allowance: All Nepalese Staff & Porter s Daily wages, Salary, Equipment, Food & Clothing.
- Base camp Tent: Each Member will have Individual North face or mountain Hard ware Tent in Base camp.
- Base Camp Equipment At a Base Camp: Foam mattress and pillow per Member, 1 Dining Tent,1 kitchen tent, 1 Commutation Tent , 1 Toilet & Shower Tent , 1 Staff Tent,1 Tent for Nepalese Base Camp staff, Store Tent, Table & Chair& all Necessary Cooking Gears.
- Heater for Base Camp in each dining and other Necessary Camp.
- Solar/Generator Light 1 Solar panel or Generator for battery Charge and Light at Base camp use.
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa 1 veteran and Government Licensed Sherpa per Member (1 Member 1 Sherpa).
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance, Food, Salary, Equipment & Clothing.
- Oxygen bottle For Summit 01 Oxygen bottle 1 Member (4 liters) 1 Oxygen bottle for each high altitude Sherpa.
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator 1 Set of Summit Oxygen Mask & Regulator for each Member and High altitude Sherpa which has to be Return after Expedition.
- Back up Oxygen cylinder, Mask & Regulator (appropriate Charge).
- Rope Fixing Team: The Team of Experience Sherpa will fix The Route on Nuptse (No Extra charge applied to Member).
- Over base camp Service: high Altitude Tent Necessary Cooking EPI Gas, Cooking pot of Member High Food for Member, Sherpa & All climbing Cooking Crew (C1) (C2) C3) (C4) . Group Climbing Gear, Fix & Dynamic Rope The Climbing Period.
- Internet :Reliable & high- Speed Internet access Wi- fi on Payable Basis to all climbers on our Expedition at Basecamp.
- Satellite Phone For Emergency Communication Carrying by Sherpa, also Available for Member With Appropriate Charge.
- Walkie- Talkie for Communicating From Base Camp to Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit Satellite phone / Walkie- Talkie permit for all Member & staff.
- Weather for cast every day During the Expedition.
- Medical kit
- Nuptse Climbing Certificate issued by (NTB) After Climbing Nuptse Successfully.
- International Flight (From to Kathmandu)
- Nepali entry visa Fee 15 day (Multiple Entry) $30 (30 days Multiple $ 50) 90 Days multiple Entry $125 Visa Extension (within Valid visa period Additional $ 25 Visa Extension After visa expiration Late fee per day $ 5.
- Lunch & Dinner during the Stay in Kathmandu (Also incase early Return from Trekking Expedition Then the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night Kathmandu Accommodation in case of early arrival or Late Departure, Early Return from Trekking / Expedition ( Due to any reason) Then the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance Travel and high- altitude Insurance, Accident, Helicopter Medical & Emergency evacuation.
- Medical and Emergency Rescue Evacuation cost of required (Rescue, repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Test and hospitalization Cost.)
- Personal expenses Tele [phone call, internet, Toiletries, Battery Recharge, Hot shower, laundry, Soft Drink, Beer and Alcoholic beverages (During the trek)
- Personal Equipment packing items or Bag, Personal Medical kit personal Trekking and climbing gear.
- Special filming Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Toilet Soap, Shampoos, Toilet and tissue paper, toothpaste, and other item use to keep yourself clean.
- Internet Service not include During the Trek and Expedition.
- Summit Bonus For Climbing Sherpa Minimum $ 500 For full board Service takers.
- Tips for Base Camp Staff.
- Travel Document Valid passport, Credit Card, pp size photo, (4pc) Insurance paper, and contact Address Family address and Company address.
- Footwear, Kailas, Lasportiva, millet (Summit shoes, Normal shock ( 5 pair), summit shock (2 pair) Trekking shoes (1 pair) Camp Booties (1 pair) Base camp slipper (1pair).
- Upper body Light weight top / thermo coat (2-3 Layers), Mid weight top(2-3 Layers) Heavy weight top (2 Layers) Fleece Jacket (1) Gore text (1) Down Jacket (1) Wind Proof Jacket (1) Cotton T- Shirt for Trekking and Base camp (3-4).
- Lower Body Light weight Long Under pant (2-3 pair) Under wear ( 5-6 pair) mid weight Long under pant (2-3 pair) Heavy Long under wear Gore text pant (1) Down pant (1) Water proof pant (1).
- Head Sun Cap, Descent Cap, Balaclava, Fleece hat, Neck Gaiter (2-3).
- Hands Thin Fleece Glove (2 pair) Wind Stopper Fleece Glove Heavy Glove (Mitten) Summit Glove.
- Sleeping Bag 20 Degree Celsius ( for Base Camp) Down Sleeping Bag 20 to 40 Degree Celsius ( Extreme Comfort) Thermarest Mattress ( Cell Foam) Thermarest Mattress (inflatable).
- Climbing Equipment Helmet, Down suit (kailas/Marmot/Mountain Hard wear/ North face/Millet, Crampon ( Fit with Boot) ice axe, Hmess, Atc Guide, Jummer, Asscxender,Lock Carabiner(3), unlock Carabiner (3),Tape Slings (2), Prusik Loops (1) Snow Google, Head Light (4 pairs), Rechargeable Batteries Recommended , Satellite phone ,Hand Warner ( If possible).
- Bag Pack Rucksack 45L-55L Duffle Bag 90L – 120L (2pcc) Water proof stuff Sacks Large (2Pcc) Water proof Stuff Sacks Small (2Pcc).
- Sun Stuff Banana Boat/Nivea Sun Cream -50 (SPF) Sun Glasses ( Uv Protection), Glacier Glasses (UV protection).
- Toiletries Hand Disinfectant wet Tissue, Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo , Garbage Bag,
- Eating and drinking Water Bottle(2) , Thermos, mug, spoon/Fork, Bowl.
- Medical Brufen/ibuprofens, Antibiotic, Diamox, Paracetamol , Handy plaster, Crack Bandage, Tincture Iodine.
- Miscellaneous Walking Stick, Pocket Knife (Swiss) Raincoat.