Mt. Manaslu Expedition (58 days)
Highlight of Machhakhola-Jagat-Dang-Namrung-Samagaon-Manaslu Base Camp-Manaslu Summit-Larkyapass-Bhimtang-Dharapani
Duration: 58 Days
Type of Trek: Tea house/Camping.
Activities: Trekking, Expedition, Culture Tours
No of Pax: 2 to 15
Max Altitude: 8163 m.
Mode of travel: Land Transportation
Best Month: September/October/November/March/April/May
Minimum Pax: 2 persons
Mt. Manaslu expedition is one popular expedition in Manaslu region. Manaslu expedition offer beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Dhaualgiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna 8091m & other 18 mountains peaks, beautiful landscape, lush valley with mixed culture. Mt. Manaslu 8,163m (26,781ft) Located 28.32.58 longitude and 83.33.43 latitude Mt.Manaslu is situated in the central region of Nepal in the Gorkha Districk massif is the eighth highest mountain in the world. The name Mount Manaslu was derived from the Sanskrit word “Maanas” meaning “soul” or “intellect”. Japanese were the first to climb Mount Manslu expedition in 1956, therefore it is still considered as Japanese peak by many people. Though there are many routes to Mt. Manslu mountaineering, as the long ridge Manaslu base camp and valley glacier offer feasibility to approach from different directions, but South Face is considered to be the most difficult.
Manaslu expedition begins from sotikhola or now can drive Lapubesi ( Gorkha) after 8-9 hours drive from Kathmandu. Everest View Treks & expedition‘s climbing guide will take to you through beautiful valley Machhakhola, , Namrung, sama gaun and finally reach at Manaslu base camp. Our expedition guide make short training before ascend to Mt. Manaslu. Autumn & spring season is best time for Manaslu climbing . Good physical fitness and climbing skill required for Manaslu mountaineering . Minimum 8 weeks holidays required for Manaslu expedition.Since Mount Manaslu expedition has been open numerous mountaineers successfully attempt thorough our organization .
Everest View Treks & Expedition’s representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys.
- Arrival and Departure Airport Hotel Transfer
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 5 Night Hotel ( 4 Star Category )in Kathmandu B/B plan Sharing Twin bed room.
- Well Come Dinner: one welcome Dinner in tourist Standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Guide.
- Cargo clearance: International Air cargo Clearance of Member Personal Luggage& Payment of Government Tax’s in Nepal before Expedition.
- Permit: Expedition royalty and permit of Nepal Government to Climb Mt. Manaslu Permit Tim’s, Card, Conservation Area Entry permit and Fee.
- Liaison officer: 1 Government Liaison officer with full Equipment , Salary and Accommodation
- Garbage Management: Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit Fees.
- Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese Staff during the trek and Expedition.
- Map: Trekking & Climbing Map.
- Land Member Transportation: Kathmandu- Sotikhola -Dharapani-kathmandu by Privet Jeep, car Bus.
- Expedition staffs Transportation, Necessary all equipment.
- Member Luggage up to 60 kg per Member Personal Baggage during the Trek Carrying by porter.
- Food & Lodging: # Meal a Day ( B/L/D Including Tea Coffee ) along with Accessible Accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/ Tea house Tent During the trek and Base Camp. Well –Manage set up for Member & staffs.
- Porter: Per Member up to base camp from Soti & Porter on returning From Base camp to Dharapani.
- Base camp staff: Experienced & Well- Trained Base Camp Cook & kitchen Helper s As requested.
- Staff salary Allowance: All Nepalese Staff & Porter s Daily wages, Salary, Equipment, Food & Clothing.
- Base camp Tent: Each Member will have Individual North face or mountain Hard ware Tent in Base camp.
- Base Camp Equipment At a Base Camp: Foam mattress and pillow per Member, 1 Dining Tent,1 kitchen tent, 1 Commutation Tent , 1 Toilet & Shower Tent , 1 Staff Tent,1 Tent for Nepalese Base Camp staff, Store Tent, Table & Chair& all Necessary Cooking Gears.
- Heater for Base Camp in each dining and other Necessary Camp.
- Solar/Generator Light 1 Solar panel or Generator for battery Charge and Light at Base camp use.
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa 1 veteran and Government Licensed Sherpa per Member (1 Member 1 Sherpa).
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance, Food, Salary, Equipment & Clothing.
- Oxygen bottle For Summit 02 Oxygen bottle 1 Member (4 liters) 1 Oxygen bottle for each high altitude Sherpa.
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator 1 Set of Summit Oxygen Mask & Regulator for each Member and High altitude Sherpa which has to be Return after Expedition.
- Back up Oxygen cylinder, Mask & Regulator (appropriate Charge).
- Rope Fixing Team: The Team of Experience Sherpa will fix The Route on Manaslu (No Extra charge applied to Member).
- Over base camp Service: high Altitude Tent Necessary Cooking EPI Gas, Cooking pot of Member High Food for Member, Sherpa & All climbing Cooking Crew (C1) (C2) C3) (C4) . Group Climbing Gear, Fix & Dynamic Rope The Climbing Period.
- Internet :Reliable & high- Speed Internet access Wi- fi on Payable Basis to all climbers on our Expedition at Basecamp.
- Satellite Phone For Emergency Communication Carrying by Sherpa, also Available for Member With Appropriate Charge.
- Walkie- Talkie for Communicating From Base Camp to Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit Satellite phone / Walkie- Talkie permit for all Member & staff.
- Weather for cast every day During the Expedition.
- Medical kit
- Manaslu Climbing Certificate issued by (NTB) After Climbing Manaslu Successfully.
- International Flight (From to Kathmandu)
- Nepali entry visa Fee 15 day (Multiple Entry) $30 (30 days Multiple $ 50) 90 Days multiple Entry $125 Visa Extension (within Valid visa period Additional $ 25 Visa Extension After visa expiration Late fee per day $ 5.
- Lunch & Dinner during the Stay in Kathmandu (Also in case early Return from Trekking Expedition Then the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night Kathmandu Accommodation in case of early arrival or Late Departure, Early Return from Trekking / Expedition ( Due to any reason) Then the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance Travel and high- altitude Insurance, Accident, Helicopter Medical & Emergency evacuation.
- Medical and Emergency Rescue Evacuation cost of required (Rescue, repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Test and hospitalization Cost.)
- Personal expenses Tele [phone call, internet, Toiletries, Battery Recharge, Hot shower, laundry, Soft Drink, Beer and Alcoholic beverages (During the trek)
- Personal Equipment packing items or Bag, Personal Medical kit personal Trekking and climbing gear.
- Special filming Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Toilet Soap, Shampoos, Toilet and tissue paper, toothpaste, and other item use to keep yourself clean.
- Internet Service not include During the Trek and Expedition.
- Summit Bonus For Climbing Sherpa Minimum $ 500 For full board Service takers.
- Tips for Base Camp Staff.
- Travel Document Valid passport, Credit Card, pp size photo, (4pc) Insurance paper, and contact Address Family address and Company address.
- Footwear, Kailas, Lasportiva, millet (Summit shoes, Normal shock ( 5 pair), summit shock (2 pair) Trekking shoes (1 pair) Camp Booties (1 pair) Base camp slipper (1pair).
- Upper body Light weight top / thermo coat (2-3 Layers), Mid weight top(2-3 Layers) Heavy weight top (2 Layers) Fleece Jacket (1) Gore text (1) Down Jacket (1) Wind Proof Jacket (1) Cotton T- Shirt for Trekking and Base camp (3-4).
- Lower Body Light weight Long Under pant (2-3 pair) Under wear ( 5-6 pair) mid weight Long under pant (2-3 pair) Heavy Long under wear Gore text pant (1) Down pant (1) Water proof pant (1).
- Head Sun Cap, Descent Cap, Balaclava, Fleece hat, Neck Gaiter (2-3).
- Hands Thin Fleece Glove (2 pair) Wind Stopper Fleece Glove Heavy Glove (Mitten) Summit Glove.
- Sleeping Bag 20 Degree Celsius ( for Base Camp) Down Sleeping Bag 20 to 40 Degree Celsius ( Extreme Comfort) Thermarest Mattress ( Cell Foam) Thermarest Mattress (inflatable).
- Climbing Equipment Helmet, Down suit (kailas/Marmot/Mountain Hard wear/ North face/Millet, Crampon ( Fit with Boot) ice axe, Hmess, Atc Guide, Jummer, Asscxender,Lock Carabiner(3), unlock Carabiner (3),Tape Slings (2), Prusik Loops (1) Snow Google, Head Light (4 pairs), Rechargeable Batteries Recommended , Satellite phone ,Hand Warner ( If possible).
- Bag Pack Rucksack 45L-55L Duffle Bag 90L – 120L (2pcc) Water proof stuff Sacks Large (2Pcc) Water proof Stuff Sacks Small (2Pcc).
- Sun Stuff Banana Boat/Nivea Sun Cream -50 (SPF) Sun Glasses ( Uv Protection), Glacier Glasses (UV protection).
- Toiletries Hand Disinfectant wet Tissue, Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo , Garbage Bag,
- Eating and drinking Water Bottle(2) , Thermos, mug, spoon/Fork, Bowl.
- Medical Brufen/ibuprofens, Antibiotic, Diamox, Paracetamol , Handy plaster, Crack Bandage, Tincture Iodine.
- Miscellaneous Walking Stick, Pocket Knife (Swiss) Raincoat.