Mt. Lhotse Expedition (55 days)
Highlight of Lukla-Namchebazar-Tangboche-Dingboche-Ebc-LhotseSummit-Lukla
Duration: 55 Days
Type of Trek: Tea house/Camping.
Activities: Trekking, Expedition, Culture Tours
No of Pax: 2 to 15
Max Altitude: 8516 m.
Mode of travel: Land and flight Transportation
Best Month: September/October/November/March/April/May
Minimum Pax: 2 persons
Mt. Lhotse expedition is popular expedition in Nepal. Lhotse expedition take take to you near to the Mt. Everest Expedition zone. Mt.Lhotse 8516m is the fourth highest mountain in the world. Its long east-west crest is located immediately south of Mount Everest, and the summits of the two mountains are connected by the South Col, a vertical ridge that never drops below 8,000 meters. For the Mount Lhotse expedition best Climbing Months April, May, late September, October. Location: Latitude: 27.57.45 – Longitude: 86.56.03.Mt Lhotse (8,516m / 27,940ft) located in the South of Everest massif, separated by the South col, Lhotse peak. The Swiss were the first to climb Mount Lhotse expedition in 1956 on the West face, whereas by the Czech on the South face in 1984. Though Lhotse shar, Middle Lhotse east makes the Lhotse massif, but we climb the highest peak of the Mt.Lhotse massif via the normal route. Beginning mt.Lhotse expedition after a panoramic flight to Lukla, following the classic Everest base camp trekking route, we will set up base camp on same as Everest Base camp, after our strong team /climbing guide of Sherpa set up various camps, whereas members have the chance to up and down acclimatizing and on a favorable day we attempt to climb this impressive mountaineering in Nepal.
- Arrival and Departure Airport Hotel Transfer
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 5 Night Hotel ( 4 Star Category )in Kathmandu B/B plan Sharing Twin bed room.
- Well Come Dinner: one welcome Dinner in tourist Standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Guide.
- Cargo clearance: International Air cargo Clearance of Member Personal Luggage& Payment of Government Tax’s in Nepal before Expedition.
- Permit: Expedition royalty and permit of Nepal Government to Climb Mt. Lhotse Permit Tim’s, Card, Conservation Area Entry permit and Fee.
- Liaison officer: 1 Government Liaison officer with full Equipment , Salary and Accommodation
- Garbage Management: Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit Fees.
- Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese Staff during the trek and Expedition.
- Map: Trekking & Climbing Map.
- Land Member Transportation: Kathmandu.
- Expedition staffs Transportation, Necessary all equipment.
- Member Luggage up to 60 kg per Member Personal Baggage during the Trek Carrying by porter.
- Food & Lodging: # Meal a Day ( B/L/D Including Tea Coffee ) along with Accessible Accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/ Tea house Tent During the trek and Base Camp. Well –Manage set up for Member & staffs.
- Porter: Per Member up to base camp from lukla & Porter on returning From Base camp to Lukla.
- Base camp staff: Experienced & Well- Trained Base Camp Cook & kitchen Helper s As requested.
- Staff salary Allowance: All Nepalese Staff & Porter s Daily wages, Salary, Equipment, Food & Clothing.
- Base camp Tent: Each Member will have Individual North face or mountain Hard ware Tent in Base camp.
- Base Camp Equipment At a Base Camp: Foam mattress and pillow per Member, 1 Dining Tent,1 kitchen tent, 1 Commutation Tent , 1 Toilet & Shower Tent , 1 Staff Tent,1 Tent for Nepalese Base Camp staff, Store Tent, Table & Chair& all Necessary Cooking Gears.
- Heater for Base Camp in each dining and other Necessary Camp.
- Solar/Generator Light 1 Solar panel or Generator for battery Charge and Light at Base camp use.
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa 1 veteran and Government Licensed Sherpa per Member (1 Member 1 Sherpa).
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance, Food, Salary, Equipment & Clothing.
- Oxygen bottle For Summit 02 Oxygen bottle 1 Member (4 liters) 1 Oxygen bottle for each high altitude Sherpa.
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator 1 Set of Summit Oxygen Mask & Regulator for each Member and High altitude Sherpa which has to be Return after Expedition.
- Back up Oxygen cylinder, Mask & Regulator (appropriate Charge).
- Rope Fixing Team: The Team of Experience Sherpa will fix The Route on Lhotse (No Extra charge applied to Member).
- Over base camp Service: high Altitude Tent Necessary Cooking EPI Gas, Cooking pot of Member High Food for Member, Sherpa & All climbing Cooking Crew (C1) (C2) C3) (C4) . Group Climbing Gear, Fix & Dynamic Rope The Climbing Period.
- Internet :Reliable & high- Speed Internet access Wi- fi on Payable Basis to all climbers on our Expedition at Basecamp.
- Satellite Phone For Emergency Communication Carrying by Sherpa, also Available for Member With Appropriate Charge.
- Walkie- Talkie for Communicating From Base Camp to Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit Satellite phone / Walkie- Talkie permit for all Member & staff.
- Weather for cast every day During the Expedition.
- Medical kit
- Lhotse Climbing Certificate issued by (NTB) After Climbing Lhotse Successfully.
- International Flight (From to Kathmandu)
- Nepali entry visa Fee 15 day (Multiple Entry) $30 (30 days Multiple $ 50) 90 Days multiple Entry $125 Visa Extension (within Valid visa period Additional $ 25 Visa Extension After visa expiration Late fee per day $ 5.
- Lunch & Dinner during the Stay in Kathmandu (Also incase early Return from Trekking Expedition Then the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night Kathmandu Accommodation in case of early arrival or Late Departure, Early Return from Trekking / Expedition ( Due to any reason) Then the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance Travel and high- altitude Insurance, Accident, Helicopter Medical & Emergency evacuation.
- Medical and Emergency Rescue Evacuation cost of required (Rescue, repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Test and hospitalization Cost.)
- Personal expenses Tele [phone call, internet, Toiletries, Battery Recharge, Hot shower, laundry, Soft Drink, Beer and Alcoholic beverages (During the trek)
- Personal Equipment packing items or Bag, Personal Medical kit personal Trekking and climbing gear.
- Special filming Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Toilet Soap, Shampoos, Toilet and tissue paper, toothpaste, and other item use to keep yourself clean.
- Internet Service not include During the Trek and Expedition.
- Travel Document Valid passport, Credit Card, pp size photo, (4pc) Insurance paper, and contact Address Family address and Company address.
- Footwear, Kailas, Lasportiva, millet (Summit shoes, Normal shock ( 5 pair), summit shock (2 pair) Trekking shoes (1 pair) Camp Booties (1 pair) Base camp slipper (1pair).
- Upper body Light weight top / thermo coat (2-3 Layers), Mid weight top(2-3 Layers) Heavy weight top (2 Layers) Fleece Jacket (1) Gore text (1) Down Jacket (1) Wind Proof Jacket (1) Cotton T- Shirt for Trekking and Base camp (3-4).
- Lower Body Light weight Long Under pant (2-3 pair) Under wear ( 5-6 pair) mid weight Long under pant (2-3 pair) Heavy Long under wear Gore text pant (1) Down pant (1) Water proof pant (1).
- Head Sun Cap, Descent Cap, Balaclava, Fleece hat, Neck Gaiter (2-3).
- Hands Thin Fleece Glove (2 pair) Wind Stopper Fleece Glove Heavy Glove (Mitten) Summit Glove.
- Sleeping Bag 20 Degree Celsius ( for Base Camp) Down Sleeping Bag 20 to 40 Degree Celsius ( Extreme Comfort) Thermarest Mattress ( Cell Foam) Thermarest Mattress (inflatable).
- Climbing Equipment Helmet, Down suit (kailas/Marmot/Mountain Hard wear/ North face/Millet, Crampon ( Fit with Boot) ice axe, Hmess, Atc Guide, Jummer, Asscxender,Lock Carabiner(3), unlock Carabiner (3),Tape Slings (2), Prusik Loops (1) Snow Google, Head Light (4 pairs), Rechargeable Batteries Recommended , Satellite phone ,Hand Warner ( If possible).
- Bag Pack Rucksack 45L-55L Duffle Bag 90L – 120L (2pcc) Water proof stuff Sacks Large (2Pcc) Water proof Stuff Sacks Small (2Pcc).
- Sun Stuff Banana Boat/Nivea Sun Cream -50 (SPF) Sun Glasses ( Uv Protection), Glacier Glasses (UV protection).
- Toiletries Hand Disinfectant wet Tissue, Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo , Garbage Bag,
- Eating and drinking Water Bottle(2) , Thermos, mug, spoon/Fork, Bowl.
- Medical Brufen/ibuprofens, Antibiotic, Diamox, Paracetamol , Handy plaster, Crack Bandage, Tincture Iodine.
- Miscellaneous Walking Stick, Pocket Knife (Swiss) Raincoat.