Mt.Annapurna Expedition (56 days)
Highlight of Pokhara-Tatopani-Lete-Annapurna Soutb base camp- Annapurna -Summit-Pokhara
Duration: 56 Days
Type of Trek: Tea house/Camping.
Activities: Trekking, Expedition, Culture Tours
No of Pax: 2 to 15
Max Altitude: 8091m.
Mode of travel: Land and flight Transportation
Best Month: September/October/November/March/April/May
Minimum Pax: 2 persons
Mt. Annapurna Expedition is one of the popular expeditions of Nepal which lies in Annapurna Himalayan range. It was first climbed by a French Expedition team in 1950. Mt. Annapurna mountaineering offers super Himalayan views of whole Annapurna region, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Manaslu & 16 other Snow- capped Mountain peaks. This is one of the most challenging Expeditions in Nepal. Only 96 climbers were able to reach the Annapurna summit till 2002. Good physical fitness & previous climbing experience is most for climbing Annapurna. Autumn & Spring season is the best time of the year for Annapurna expedition. Everest View Treks & Expedition fulfills Mountaineers wish and desire with personalized expedition services. Normally, we recommend mountaineers to have previous climbing experience of 7000m mountain expedition to reach above the 8000 m Expedition. MT. Annapurna Expedition starts at Ghasa after 7-8 hours’ drive from Kathmandu. Everest View Treks & Expedition’s Climbing guide led through kali Gandaki valley Ghasa, Lete, Mristi khola and finally reaches Annapurna Base camp. EVTE climbing guide will teach some climbing techniques how to ascend, descend, and also fixed the rope then ascend to summit of Mt. Annapurna I. Minimum 56 days holiday required for Annapurna Expedition but we Everest View Treks & Expedition Trekking arrange customized Expedition service as per mountaineers wish and holiday schedule with lifetime adventure in Nepal.
Relax Day in Kathmandu
This is your final day in Kathmandu after the trek. One of the representitive’s of our office will drop you off at the airport for you to return your home country.
- Arrival and Departure Airport Hotel Transfer
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 5 Night Hotel ( 4 Star Category )in Kathmandu B/B plan Sharing Twin bed room.
- Well Come Dinner: one welcome Dinner in tourist Standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Guide.
- Cargo clearance: International Air cargo Clearance of Member Personal Luggage& Payment of Government Tax’s in Nepal before Expedition.
- Permit: Expedition royalty and permit of Nepal Government to Climb Mt. Annapurna Permit Tim’s, Card, Conservation Area Entry permit and Fee.
- Liaison officer: 1 Government Liaison officer with full Equipment , Salary and Accommodation
- Garbage Management: Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit Fees.
- Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese Staff during the trek and Expedition.
- Map: Trekking & Climbing Map.
- Land Member Transportation: Kathmandu- Lete -kathmandu by Privet Jeep, car Bus.
- Expedition staffs Transportation, Necessary all equipment.
- Member Luggage up to 60 kg per Member Personal Baggage during the Trek Carrying by porter.
- Food & Lodging: # Meal a Day ( B/L/D Including Tea Coffee ) along with Accessible Accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/ Tea house Tent During the trek and Base Camp. Well –Manage set up for Member & staffs.
- Porter: Per Member up to base camp from Lete& Porter on returning From Base camp to Lete.
- Base camp staff: Experienced & Well- Trained Base Camp Cook & kitchen Helper s As requested.
- Staff salary Allowance: All Nepalese Staff & Porter s Daily wages, Salary, Equipment, Food & Clothing.
- Base camp Tent: Each Member will have Individual North face or mountain Hard ware Tent in Base camp.
- Base Camp Equipment At a Base Camp: Foam mattress and pillow per Member, 1 Dining Tent,1 kitchen tent, 1 Commutation Tent , 1 Toilet & Shower Tent , 1 Staff Tent,1 Tent for Nepalese Base Camp staff, Store Tent, Table & Chair& all Necessary Cooking Gears.
- Heater for Base Camp in each dining and other Necessary Camp.
- Solar/Generator Light 1 Solar panel or Generator for battery Charge and Light at Base camp use.
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa 1 veteran and Government Licensed Sherpa per Member (1 Member 1 Sherpa).
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance, Food, Salary, Equipment & Clothing.
- Oxygen bottle For Summit 02 Oxygen bottle 1 Member (4 liters) 1 Oxygen bottle for each high altitude Sherpa.
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator 1 Set of Summit Oxygen Mask & Regulator for each Member and High altitude Sherpa which has to be Return after Expedition.
- Back up Oxygen cylinder, Mask & Regulator (appropriate Charge).
- Rope Fixing Team: The Team of Experience Sherpa will fix The Route on Annapurna (No Extra charge applied to Member).
- Over base camp Service: high Altitude Tent Necessary Cooking EPI Gas, Cooking pot of Member High Food for Member, Sherpa & All climbing Cooking Crew (C1) (C2) C3) (C4) . Group Climbing Gear, Fix & Dynamic Rope The Climbing Period.
- Internet :Reliable & high- Speed Internet access Wi- fi on Payable Basis to all climbers on our Expedition at Base camp.
- Satellite Phone For Emergency Communication Carrying by Sherpa, also Available for Member With Appropriate Charge.
- Walkie- Talkie for Communicating From Base Camp to Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit Satellite phone / Walkie- Talkie permit for all Member & staff.
- Weather for cast every day During the Expedition.
- Medical kit
- Annapurna Climbing Certificate issued by (NTB) After Climbing Annapurna Successfully.
- International Flight (From to Kathmandu)
- Nepali entry visa Fee 15 day (Multiple Entry) $30 (30 days Multiple $ 50) 90 Days multiple Entry $125 Visa Extension (within Valid visa period Additional $ 25 Visa Extension After visa expiration Late fee per day $ 5.
- Lunch & Dinner during the Stay in Kathmandu (Also incase early Return from Trekking Expedition Then the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night Kathmandu Accommodation in case of early arrival or Late Departure, Early Return from Trekking / Expedition ( Due to any reason) Then the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance Travel and high- altitude Insurance, Accident, Helicopter Medical & Emergency evacuation.
- Medical and Emergency Rescue Evacuation cost of required (Rescue, repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Test and hospitalization Cost.)
- Personal expenses Tele [phone call, internet, Toiletries, Battery Recharge, Hot shower, laundry, Soft Drink, Beer and Alcoholic beverages (During the trek)
- Personal Equipment packing items or Bag, Personal Medical kit personal Trekking and climbing gear.
- Special filming Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Toilet Soap, Shampoos, Toilet and tissue paper, toothpaste, and other item use to keep yourself clean.
- Internet Service not include During the Trek and Expedition.
- Summit Bonus For Climbing Sherpa Minimum $ 500 For full board Service takers.
- Tips for Base Camp Staff.
- Travel Document Valid passport, Credit Card, pp size photo, (4pc) Insurance paper, and contact Address Family address and Company address.
- Footwear, Kailas, Lasportiva, millet (Summit shoes, Normal shock ( 5 pair), summit shock (2 pair) Trekking shoes (1 pair) Camp Booties (1 pair) Base camp slipper (1pair).
- Upper body Light weight top / thermo coat (2-3 Layers), Mid weight top(2-3 Layers) Heavy weight top (2 Layers) Fleece Jacket (1) Gore text (1) Down Jacket (1) Wind Proof Jacket (1) Cotton T- Shirt for Trekking and Base camp (3-4).
- Lower Body Light weight Long Under pant (2-3 pair) Under wear ( 5-6 pair) mid weight Long under pant (2-3 pair) Heavy Long under wear Gore text pant (1) Down pant (1) Water proof pant (1).
- Head Sun Cap, Descent Cap, Balaclava, Fleece hat, Neck Gaiter (2-3).
- Hands Thin Fleece Glove (2 pair) Wind Stopper Fleece Glove Heavy Glove (Mitten) Summit Glove.
- Sleeping Bag 20 Degree Celsius ( for Base Camp) Down Sleeping Bag 20 to 40 Degree Celsius ( Extreme Comfort) Thermarest Mattress ( Cell Foam) Thermarest Mattress (inflatable).
- Climbing Equipment Helmet, Down suit (kailas/Marmot/Mountain Hard wear/ North face/Millet, Crampon ( Fit with Boot) ice axe, Hmess, Atc Guide, Jummer, Asscxender,Lock Carabiner(3), unlock Carabiner (3),Tape Slings (2), Prusik Loops (1) Snow Google, Head Light (4 pairs), Rechargeable Batteries Recommended , Satellite phone ,Hand Warner ( If possible).
- Bag Pack Rucksack 45L-55L Duffle Bag 90L – 120L (2pcc) Water proof stuff Sacks Large (2Pcc) Water proof Stuff Sacks Small (2Pcc).
- Sun Stuff Banana Boat/Nivea Sun Cream -50 (SPF) Sun Glasses ( Uv Protection), Glacier Glasses (UV protection).
- Toiletries Hand Disinfectant wet Tissue, Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo , Garbage Bag,
- Eating and drinking Water Bottle(2) , Thermos, mug, spoon/Fork, Bowl.
- Medical Brufen/ibuprofens, Antibiotic, Diamox, Paracetamol , Handy plaster, Crack Bandage, Tincture Iodine.
- Miscellaneous Walking Stick, Pocket Knife (Swiss) Raincoat.